The Lamkin Clinic Medical model has been designed to provide the most cutting edge, personalized and comprehensive care available…at an affordable price. Our ultimate goal is to develop long term relationships. We want our patients to think of us more than just a clinic, but a medical home. Our short term goal is to turn you into the best version of yourself as fast as possible. All this is reflected by our personable but thorough approach.
At the Lamkin Clinic, our focus is on you! We don’t limit your physician consultation to one problem as do most clinics. Throw it all at us! In Functional medicine, we aim to connect all the dots and provide comprehensive permanent solutions to your health concerns and problems.
We are a total-care medical facility and serve as primary care provider for many of our patients. Dr. Lamkin is Board Certified in Family Medicine, Certified in Age Management Medicine, is a practicing Functional Medicine provider, and offers Specialty Programs and Services for Allergies, Autoimmune disease, Weight Management, Hormonal Optimization for men and women as well as Diabetes Management and Reversal.
Whether you need us for a Sick Visit, Health Screening, Disease Management, Preventative testing, or Health Coaching, We’ll take good care of you!
The time scheduled is typically based on the volume and complexity of information to review. The initial and the first follow-up consultation generally take the most time and fall into the new consult and high complexity follow-up categories , respectively. Semiannual consultations also are in this category. All others fall into the moderate to low complexity. We do our best to estimate the time needed, but other factors come into consideration, some of which are unpredictable.
The following is our published list of prices for services provided at The Lamkin Clinic:
- New Patient Consultation $325
- High Complexity/Follow-Up Consultation/ First Lab Review $225
- Moderate Complexity/Follow-Up Consultation/ Follow-up Lab Review $135-$175
- Sick/Urgent visit $85
- Ecg (electrocardiogram) $50
- In-office procedures (i.e skin biopsy, skin sutures, I&D) $125-$225
- Bone density scans $75 (for non-patients: $125)
- Body composition testing & analysis $75 (for non-patients: $125)
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) testing $75 (for non-patients: $150)
- Initial Nutrition Consultation/Health Coaching $110/hr
- Follow-up Nutrition/Health Coaching $60
- Low Dose Immunotherapy $35 Per Antigen mix
- Platelet Rich Plasma (Variable)
- In-Office Flu, Strep, Mono, Pregnancy, Urine testing $25 each
We also have Concierge and Membership-model prices that include all or part of the above and 24 hr mobile access to your care team (including Dr. Lamkin!) for one low monthly fee between $175-$250 per month. Pay the year in advance and receive a ten-percent discount.
Please feel free to call for more information or to schedule your consultation. Call NOW! 405-285-4762