Great news! The Lamkin Clinic now provides care remotely via telemedicine. Telemedicine is defined as the remote delivery of healthcare services, such as health assessments or consultations, over the phone or through video conferencing. Our telemedicine service now allows Dr. Lamkin to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients without the need for an in-person visit.
Patients from anywhere in the country can obtain access to medical care without physically needing to come into our Edmond, Oklahoma clinic!
Due to the nature of our in-depth evaluations, a telemedicine consultation provides a clear benefit for patients who don’t have access to functional medicine doctors in their home town.
The Lamkin Clinic’s Telemedicine Service combines convenience and time efficiency, but still allows the important physician-patient relationship necessary for optimal care.
This is how it works:
- Call our main scheduling number 405-285-4762 and ask for a telemedicine consultation.
- We’ll provide several schedule options for your telemedicine consultation.
- You need to fill out our patient Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire prior to your consultation.
- At the schedule time, Dr. Lamkin will be ready to discuss and evaluate your history and whatever health concerns you have.
- If lab work is necessary, we will provide a lab requisition and guide you where to go to have your blood draw.
- Once labs are available, we will schedule your lab review and follow up consultation during which a plan of action would be discussed. Based on your labs and the information discovered during your evaluation, Dr. Lamkin may recommend that you have an exam by a local physician or a referral to a specialist.
To schedule your telehealth/telemedicine consultation, call 405.285.4762