The Lamkin Clinic strives to make medical care as accessible as possible. Live too far from our clinic in Edmond, OK –no problem!
We can deliver care to patients anywhere in the country using Telemedicine, which is the remote delivery of healthcare services, such as health assessments or consultations, over the phone or through video conferencing.
Our telemedicine service now allows Dr. Lamkin to evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients without the need for an in-person visit.
Due to the nature of our in-depth evaluations, a telemedicine consultation provides a clear benefit for patients who don’t have access to functional medicine doctors in their hometown. While this service is centered on convenience and efficiency, we still work hard to ensure it maintains the physician-patient relationship that is necessary for optimal care.
What to Expect:
- Call our main scheduling number 405-285-4762 and ask for a telemedicine consultation.
- Together we’ll find the right time that works for both of us.
- You fill out our patient Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire (before your consultation.)
- At the scheduled time, Lamkin will be ready to discuss and evaluate your history and whatever health concerns you have.
- If lab work is necessary, we will provide a lab requisition and guide you where to go to have your blood drawn.
- Once labs are available, we will schedule your lab review and follow-up consultation during which a plan of action will be Based on your labs and the information discovered during your evaluation, Dr. Lamkin may recommend that you have an exam by a local physician or a referral to a specialist.
To schedule your telehealth/telemedicine consultation, call 405-285-4762