Dr. Lamkin utilizes a systematic approach to wellness that incorporates investigative lab testing and diagnostics, clinical evaluation, and proactive reversal of silent bio markers that interfere with optimal health.
What to expect
The Lamkin Clinic’s 8 simple Steps to optimal health…
- Nutrition: Micronutrient deficiencies are common and predispose to problems with energy, metabolism, and immune function. We’ll help you identify and correct any micro-nutrient deficiencies that may exist through clinical evaluation and objective lab testing.
- Lifestyle: Chronic stress and lack of deep restorative sleep can cause a whole host of problems with fatigue, poor mood, and lack of mental focus (just to name a few). We’ll help you identify and correct lifestyle factors and neurotransmitter imbalances that may play a role in preventing restorative sleep.
- Inflammation: Through specific lab testing, we’ll Identify and reduce systemic and vascular inflammation that interfere with normal physiology and lead to health problems including risk for heart disease and cancer.
- Detoxification: Thousands of new toxins are introduced into our environment each year. The accumulation over a lifetime can take its toll on health. Through specific lab testing we’ll help you Identify and reduce heavy metal and toxic element load. If testing indicates significant exposure, a rotating detox protocol will be initiated until urine toxic clearance reduces to baseline.
- Immunity: Individuals who are ill recurrently, have trouble getting over general colds and flu’s, have asthma and/or allergies, or autoimmune disease have an imbalance in immune system function.
- Gut Health: Imbalances within the gastrointestinal tract including Gut dysbiosis (abnormal balance of healthy bacteria), increased permeability of the GI tract (“Leaky Gut Syndrome”), and/or food allergies will need to be corrected.
- Hormonal balance: Hormonal decline and/or deficiencies begin as early as the thirties and may contribute to weight gain, muscle loss, low libido, and mood/cognitive changes. Correction of imbalance can help restore youthful vigor and physique.
- Fitness: If some form of exercise (i.e. cardio, strength training, Yoga, Stretching etc…) is not a part of daily routine, recommendations and/or referrals will be made to refer you to a specialist/health coach/ trainer to get you started.
Call 405.285.4762 Today to begin YOUR journey to optimal health!
Schedule Your Consultation
Are you ready to explore an integrated approach to whole-health wellness? Our number one goal is always to be proactive, diligent, and driven to provide the absolute best care. Schedule a consultation with us today and learn what personalized, patient-focused care can do for you.